TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
- Entry into competitions is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except for employees and their immediate family of Bauer Media Group, prize partners and all associated agencies. Enter as many times as you like via post, but each entry must be in a separate envelope and contain a completed original entry form (no photocopies). We also accept one entry per email address.
- The competition opens on the Saturday previous to the on-sale day and closes on the date indicated in the magazine. All entries must be received by that date. To enter follow the details in the magazine or on the website. The winners will be drawn and contacted with two working weeks of the finish date of the competition by mail or telephone. If an ineligible entry is drawn or the winner is unable to be contacted, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a re-draw will take place. The Promoter’s decision on entries and winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, misdirected or incomplete entries.
- By accepting a prize, winners consents to the promoter using his/her details and photographs for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- The prize is as stated in the promotion copy. If the prize includes travel, the prize winner will be responsible for travel insurance, transport and accommodation other than specified in the magazine or on the website, and all personal expenses. Bookings, air and accommodation are subject to availability.
- In the event of the first prize-winner wanting a holiday of greater value than specified in the magazine or on the website (for example, requesting an extended length of stay or adding an additional family member) the difference shall be met by the first prize winner and no claims for excess shall be made to the promoter, Bauer Media Group, or any of its affiliated or associated agencies.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies the promoter, Bauer Media Group or any of its affiliated or associated agencies in respect of any claim for any accident injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings.
- All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The promoter is Bauer Media Group, Shed 12, City Works Depot, 90 Wellesley Street West, Auckland 1010.
To enter any of our current competitions, please email email@example.com with the complete name of the giveaway in the subject line, and your answer, and your address and phone number, in the message body. Alternatively, if you would like to enter by post, please send an envelope detailing the name of the giveaway on the front, and your answer, and your name, address and phone number on the back, to:
Private Bag 92512