The Friday quiz, 05.10.12by Toby Manhire
Just like the last quiz but with different questions and answers.
2. What does this graph illustrate?
3. Organisers of the Californian music festival Coachella offered to alter their event in what way in an attempt to persuade Morrissey to reunite with Johnny Marr and headline the festival?
4. In a document released this week, the New Zealand intelligence agency GCSB misspelled its own name. How?
5. Mad magazine produced a spoof version of a classic New Yorker cover this week, taking the mickey out of which recent cock-up?
A N S W E R S
2. The ratings for The Ridges.
3. Make it a 100% vegetarian event.
4. GCBS. (Snigger.)
5. The Apple maps debacle.
A three-course meal inside prison walls proves a rewarding experience for food columnist Lauraine Jacobs.Read more
A court reporter who's covered both of Mark Lundy's High Court trials looks at how the case has evolved, as the Court of Appeal deliberates his fate.Read more
In 25 years of law practice, Mai Chen has helped many women – very often senior employees – who have suffered from sexual harassment.Read more
As odd as it sounds, China’s economic policy is being held hostage by its heavily skewed sex ratio.Read more
A new literary biography takes the measure of poet Allen Curnow, whose work helped define New Zealand’s voice.Read more
As a reality-TV show full of dramatic challenges, this new Labour-led Government has a lot going for it.Read more