The Friday quiz, 05.10.12by Toby Manhire
Just like the last quiz but with different questions and answers.
2. What does this graph illustrate?
3. Organisers of the Californian music festival Coachella offered to alter their event in what way in an attempt to persuade Morrissey to reunite with Johnny Marr and headline the festival?
4. In a document released this week, the New Zealand intelligence agency GCSB misspelled its own name. How?
5. Mad magazine produced a spoof version of a classic New Yorker cover this week, taking the mickey out of which recent cock-up?
A N S W E R S
2. The ratings for The Ridges.
3. Make it a 100% vegetarian event.
4. GCBS. (Snigger.)
5. The Apple maps debacle.
Growing up immersed in waiata (and the sounds of Bob Marley and Elvis Presley), soul singer Teeks has a voice that gives people shivers.Read more
Wellington’s CentrePort’s “marathon” quake rebuild is led by a chief executive who has lived through the experience before.Read more
We don't want any David Cunliffe cod-bogan attempts to get down with the peeps, but MPs seem to be going way too far in the other direction this year.Read more
Dame Jenny Shipley on being the first woman Prime Minister, plus coups and coalitions, welfare reform and Winston Peters.Read more