The Friday quiz, 05.10.12by Toby Manhire
Just like the last quiz but with different questions and answers.
2. What does this graph illustrate?
3. Organisers of the Californian music festival Coachella offered to alter their event in what way in an attempt to persuade Morrissey to reunite with Johnny Marr and headline the festival?
4. In a document released this week, the New Zealand intelligence agency GCSB misspelled its own name. How?
5. Mad magazine produced a spoof version of a classic New Yorker cover this week, taking the mickey out of which recent cock-up?
A N S W E R S
2. The ratings for The Ridges.
3. Make it a 100% vegetarian event.
4. GCBS. (Snigger.)
5. The Apple maps debacle.
Formal complaint numbers hit 917 last year, a near doubling from 2012, as calls mount for an independent investigation body to monitor them.Read more
With the solo-mum-to-Cabinet humblebrag getting old, and not enough attention paid to her portfolios, the Deputy PM is now a liability for National.Read more
The Accusation has sparse and simple stories of ordinary people caught up in North Korea’s regime.Read more
Experts are starting to rethink the causes of rheumatic fever.Read more
Aucklander-gone-countryman Greg Dixon fulfills his lifelong obsession: owning a ride-on mower.Read more
“Just because it’s viral, doesn’t mean it should be broadcast as news.”Read more