The Friday quiz, 19.10.12by Toby Manhire
Kochs, memes, tweets, and Felix.
1. The Koch brothers came under fire this week for telling employees that they all would “face the consequences” if they did not do what?
2. In this “missing word” question, simply identify the missing word from this week's popular meme-thing:
3. Who tweeted the following this week?
I did not say all celebrities were scumbags. Check my tweet. And apology to any who misunderstood.
4. Spell space-jumper Felix’s surname. Spell it.
5. “I’m ashamed of it ... I want to take a bat to it. You can’t do anything with it. You’re supposed to, but it’s all a big lie.” What device, users of which, according to a controversial New York Times article this week, “suffer from shame and public humiliation”, is Rachel Crosby talking about?
A N S W E R S
1. Vote for Mitt Romney.
2. Binder. For context and an interesting counterview to the giggles, read this.
3. Rupert Murdoch. What he had tweeted was:
Told UK's Cameron receiving scumbag celebrities pushing for even more privacy laws. Trust the toffs! Transparency under attack. Bad.
And he apologised for another tweet, about Hugh Grant, this morning.
5. The Blackberry smartphone.
MostReadArticlesCollectionWidget - Most Read - Used in articles
67561 2017-02-21 00:00:00Z Health by Nicky Pellegrino
AdvertModule - Advert - M-Rec / Halfpage
68302 2/28/2017 11:41:06 AM
68205 2/28/2017 12:00:00 AM
68215 2017-02-27 11:54:03Z Books by Ryan J Holder Read more
68189 2017-02-27 09:46:04Z World by Rachel Morris Read more
68187 2017-02-27 09:29:12Z Social issues by Phil Pennington Read more