The Friday quiz, 19.10.12by Toby Manhire
Kochs, memes, tweets, and Felix.
1. The Koch brothers came under fire this week for telling employees that they all would “face the consequences” if they did not do what?
2. In this “missing word” question, simply identify the missing word from this week's popular meme-thing:
3. Who tweeted the following this week?
I did not say all celebrities were scumbags. Check my tweet. And apology to any who misunderstood.
4. Spell space-jumper Felix’s surname. Spell it.
5. “I’m ashamed of it ... I want to take a bat to it. You can’t do anything with it. You’re supposed to, but it’s all a big lie.” What device, users of which, according to a controversial New York Times article this week, “suffer from shame and public humiliation”, is Rachel Crosby talking about?
A N S W E R S
1. Vote for Mitt Romney.
2. Binder. For context and an interesting counterview to the giggles, read this.
3. Rupert Murdoch. What he had tweeted was:
Told UK's Cameron receiving scumbag celebrities pushing for even more privacy laws. Trust the toffs! Transparency under attack. Bad.
And he apologised for another tweet, about Hugh Grant, this morning.
5. The Blackberry smartphone.
MostReadArticlesCollectionWidget - Most Read - Used in articles
63363 2016-11-24 12:08:04Z Television by Fiona Rae
61692 2016-10-30 20:00:33Z Life in NZ by Guy Frederick
AdvertModule - Advert - M-Rec / Halfpage
63774 11/30/2016 2:54:08 PM
63732 11/30/2016 10:12:49 AM
63701 2016-11-29 16:30:58Z Television by Greg Dixon Read more
63690 2016-11-29 15:37:15Z Win by The Listener Read more
63629 2016-11-29 10:44:22Z World by The Listener Read more
63627 2016-11-29 10:35:59Z Science by RNZ Read more