The Friday quiz, 26.10.12by Toby Manhire
1. In this missing-word question, identify the missing word:
2. Who called one interviewer a “jackass” and said to another his line of questioning warranted a response of “getting up and smashing your face in”?
3. What is the name of the Hobbit “mockbuster” that Warner Bros lawyers want changed?
4. Apple now owns the registered trademark for which famous logo?
5. Who described his habitat as “a little bit like living in a space station because there is no natural light and you’ve got to make all your own stuff, you can’t go out to the shops”.
A N S W E R S
2. Conrad Black, the disgraced former newspaper mogul.
3. Age of the Hobbits.
4. Apple – the Beatles’ record label.
5. Julian Assange.
MostReadArticlesCollectionWidget - Most Read - Used in articles
65786 2017-01-11 10:41:07Z World by Bernard Lagan
65592 2017-01-09 09:46:16Z Education by The Conversation
65251 2016-12-21 14:57:39Z Urbanism by Alice Harbourne
AdvertModule - Advert - M-Rec / Halfpage
66228 1/21/2017 9:55:38 AM
66222 1/21/2017 8:55:04 AM
66214 1/20/2017 3:16:05 PM
66212 2017-01-20 15:13:29Z History by Redmer Yska Read more
66199 2017-01-20 13:55:26Z Health by Michelle Duff Read more
65525 2017-01-20 00:00:00Z World by The Conversation Read more