The Friday quiz, 26.10.12by Toby Manhire
1. In this missing-word question, identify the missing word:
2. Who called one interviewer a “jackass” and said to another his line of questioning warranted a response of “getting up and smashing your face in”?
3. What is the name of the Hobbit “mockbuster” that Warner Bros lawyers want changed?
4. Apple now owns the registered trademark for which famous logo?
5. Who described his habitat as “a little bit like living in a space station because there is no natural light and you’ve got to make all your own stuff, you can’t go out to the shops”.
A N S W E R S
2. Conrad Black, the disgraced former newspaper mogul.
3. Age of the Hobbits.
4. Apple – the Beatles’ record label.
5. Julian Assange.
MostReadArticlesCollectionWidget - Most Read - Used in articles
63363 2016-11-24 12:08:04Z Television by Fiona Rae
61692 2016-10-30 20:00:33Z Life in NZ by Guy Frederick
AdvertModule - Advert - M-Rec / Halfpage
63774 11/30/2016 2:54:08 PM
63732 11/30/2016 10:12:49 AM
63701 2016-11-29 16:30:58Z Television by Greg Dixon Read more
63690 2016-11-29 15:37:15Z Win by The Listener Read more
63629 2016-11-29 10:44:22Z World by The Listener Read more
63627 2016-11-29 10:35:59Z Science by RNZ Read more