The Friday quiz, 26.10.12by Toby Manhire
1. In this missing-word question, identify the missing word:
2. Who called one interviewer a “jackass” and said to another his line of questioning warranted a response of “getting up and smashing your face in”?
3. What is the name of the Hobbit “mockbuster” that Warner Bros lawyers want changed?
4. Apple now owns the registered trademark for which famous logo?
5. Who described his habitat as “a little bit like living in a space station because there is no natural light and you’ve got to make all your own stuff, you can’t go out to the shops”.
A N S W E R S
2. Conrad Black, the disgraced former newspaper mogul.
3. Age of the Hobbits.
4. Apple – the Beatles’ record label.
5. Julian Assange.
MostReadArticlesCollectionWidget - Most Read - Used in articles
67426 2017-02-10 13:44:04Z Profiles by Clare de Lore
67589 2017-02-14 16:59:42Z What's on by India Hendrikse
67515 2017-02-13 16:16:32Z Business by Peter Griffin
AdvertModule - Advert - M-Rec / Halfpage
67766 2017-02-20 00:00:00Z World by Rebecca Macfie Read more
67554 2017-02-19 00:00:00Z Profiles by Clare de Lore Read more