Be in to win the ultimate Auckland Arts Festival prize package with Four Points by Sheraton Auckland.
High fashion meets iconic fairy tale in Ballet Preljocaj’s darkly delectable retelling of Snow White, masterminded by Angelin Preljocaj and with costumes by Jean Paul Gaultier. A sky filled with angels, acrobats and dreamlike images awaits at the outdoor event of the summer Place des Anges. And the beating heart of the festival, the popular Spiegeltent, returns to Aotea Square, brought to you by new festival sponsor Four Points by Sheraton Auckland. This year the Spiegeltent features boundary-busting circus production Limbo Unhinged as its headline thrill-seeking extravaganza show.
Located on Queen St and just a short walk from Aotea Square and the Spiegeltent, Four Points by Sheraton Auckland is the ideal base from which to kick back, relax and enjoy the festival and Auckland’s vibrant arts and entertainment scene. Enjoy farm-to-table dining at Queen’s Head Bar & Eatery and after-hours cocktails at rooftop bar The Churchill. The hotel also serves up Four Points by Sheraton’s signature Best Brews™ programme, featuring a range of local craft beers.
"Ultimate Stay" Prize Package
- Two tickets to Limbo Unhinged on Saturday 14 March 2020
- A two-night stay in a one bedroom suite at Four Points by Sheraton Auckland
- Breakfast for two at Queen’s Head Bar & Eatery
- A $250 credit for use at Queen’s Head Bar & Eatery
- A $150 credit for use at The Churchill
- Gin tasting at The Churchill, worth $150
- Flights for two to Auckland
- Limousine transfers to and from Auckland Airport
Total value $4000-plus!